View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #670
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

The way I see it Kubiak is the head coach of the Texans and will be for the foreseeable future. Granted, the foreseeable future in the NFL is nor far but this is the deal right now.

I was disappointed when Kubiak's contract was upped but from that moment on all I can really do is ***** about draw plays on 3rd and 20. I think right now firing Kubes would do more harm than good.

If there is no Week 18 for this team I'm sure I will have plenty to say but for now this the hand dealt and so I will just have to live with it and hope for the best.