View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #675
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153493 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Sorry, but I'm calling BS. The Texans consistently prove one thing - that they make the other team look really great. New Texans marketing slogan should be "Reliant Stadium: Where Stars Are Made".
I'm only watching the game right now, but so far I don't have any huge problems with the game. I did listen to the whole thing on the radio, but the first half looked pretty good to me.

If I remember the broadcast pretty well, the offense moved the ball a little, the great kick-off returner Vonta Leach got us in position to score 7 in the second qtr, & we gave up a late last minute TD.

No big deal, happens all the time.

Offense looked bad in the 3rd Qtr.. defense looked really bad in the 3rd Qtr (we lost Demeco early in the 3rd).

We scored 21 points in the 4th... if it were the NYGiants scoring 21 points in a single Qtr, it's excellent frek'n coaching. If it's the Texans, it's blind luck.

remember, stats are meaningless. Ws & Ls are the only thing that matters. You want to ***** about Kubiak losing 8 games this year, let's wait 'till he does.

that's all I'm saying.