View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #669
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Come on TK. I know you can see how desperate the Texans situation is right now even at 4-2 and leading the division. They just had to score 35 points to beat a Chiefs team that is a run first team. It won't happen like that all year. The Texans defense is horrible and they alone will keep this team from going anywhere. The better teams will exploit our weaknesses to embarrassment. It is great to be happy today but we still have to look at the big picture.
The HC told you what the plan is. We're going with this young secondary, come hell or high water. He believes in them, & I believe he very well should. I'm loving Glover Quin in his second year. If Jackson can play to that level, we'll be set. I have faith that Jackson will. He's looking really good to me.

Gary believes in the guys we have. He believes they will get better. & we're 4-2.