View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #656
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I still say that Kubes gets this year to show us, but at this point, I am more discouraged about his future here than ever before, despite the win.
I don't understand what he can show us at this point. What can he show us? That he can make the post season for the first time in 5 years with a stacked team? What he has shown us for all these years is that he doesn't get this team amped up to play two full halves consistently, and this is a team that plays either really HOT or really COLD from quarter to quarter. I don't think I've ever seen a team play so back and forth the way this Kubes led team does. It's games like this that end up saving his job just like those pointless ones at the end of the season did last year. What I fear the most is that the Texans do make the playoffs this year and everyone is ga ga over Kubes again, and this team plays very uninspired in the playoffs, and we lose and all the fans and Mcnair are happy "just to be there" and despite how badly the Texans might look in a game like that people will still act like Kubes accomplished something major.

This franchise and it's fans need higher expectations and that's the biggest problem.