View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #654
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

As much as players may despise him, I would love for Gruden to become the next HC for our team. He can yell and scream all I want and he's proven to get results.

Other than him, maybe Marty (I know he's old) would be a nice addition as a coordinator or maybe HC. Play some Marty Ball and at least get to the playoffs.

Regarding the game, the team looked slow and unconditioned. They played tired on defense and weren't able to bring Cassel down.