View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #640
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

This team has been this way the entire time that Kubes has been here. I've never liked this guy as a HC, and I really hope that he's gone after this season, but I doubt it. Mcnair loves the guy and they were acting like they won a SB last season when they went 9-7 by beating a Pats team that wasn't even hardly into it and we still missed the playoffs.

We had a great shot at Cowher in the off season of last year, and blew it. Now we'll probably have to watch Cowher on the sidelines of the Cowboys next season or possibly the Giants if they end up faltering against this season. Other than Cowher there really aren't that many great candidates that jump off the page really. Gruden is probably the next best name out there, but I wouldn't want Gruden at all personally.

The good thing is that the Texans HC job would be one of the most attractive HC vacancies in the league if Bob ever grew a pair of balls to actually fire the guy.