View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #644
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Last year my ass. This should be his last game, as it should be for #25 who should be buried so far off the field that he can't see the bench with binocolours.
FIRE HIM NOW!

This team has horrible execution and no discipline. Both of those reflect directly to coaching. I was on the fence, but this game has pushed me over the edge. Heads need to roll. It'sa probably not smart to fire your head coach or one of the coordinators mid season, but it sure as hell would send a message. Maybe not a smart message, but a message none the less.

I'm PISSED!