Thread: Brock Lesnar?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2004   #5
Lucky

Rep Power: 153310 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyG
My questions are, 1 Will Brock ever make an impact on the NFL? And, 2 When? Finally with who? and Should the Texans take a look.
1. No
2. Never
3. No one
4. No way

I'm I the only one that sees this as a publicity stunt? The way I see it, the guy needed a little vacation from the body oil & bikini circuit (not to mention the roids). So why not get a little free pub in the mean time by announcing to his public his intentions of joining the NFL. This guy will be back on the soap opera in tights tour by next year. If he really wanted to be a football player, he would have gone to Europe or Canada this year to get some seasoning. By trying to start at the top, he indicates that he's not willing to do what in takes to be a football player. Like his "sport", this guy is one big joke.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote