View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #96
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 157572 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Hope someone can respond before 12 tomorrow.

Curious on who you guys think I should start. I need to start two RBs, two WRs, and a flex.

Options are Arian Foster, Ahmad Bradshaw, Jamaal Charles, Wes Welker, Brandon Marshall, Kenny Britt, and Michael Crabtree.

Right now, I have Arian Foster, Ahmad Bradshaw, Jamaal Charles, Wes Welker, and Brandon Marshall starting. Curious if you guys think for any reason I should go with Britt or even Crabtree.
I'd stick with what you have. Britt and Crabtree haven't proven they're consistent enough to play on anything but a fill-in basis.