View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010   #635
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Simple things like putting the corners up on the WR and not conceding 6-7 yard receptions reflects on the D-coordinator and head coach. Not being able to move the ball with the offensive talent we have reflects on the O-coordinator and head coach. Poor special teams play reflects poorly on the Special teams coordinator and the head coach.
I have never... ever... ever,ever ever seen a game where the CBs did not give cushion. I have never seen a game where both corners played press coverage the entire game.

I think there is a reason for that.

Maybe we do it more than other teams...... I won't argue that. But that's basic defense & is in every teams play book.