View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #634
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
For some reason, this team just don't not come out ready to play every Sunday like a professional franchise should. I've been a big kubiak supporter, and I would still hate to have to get on the band wagon that wants to see him go, but this stuff is getting old.
I think our defense came to play. There was a lot of energy, & they were playing fast IMHO... too fast.

Schaub has came out slow every game this year. I think that is a real issue. The game against the Seahawks in 2009 is the only "fast start" I can recall right now.

Owen Daniels looked great against the Giants. I hope he'll help us get off to a fast start the rest of the season.

I'm also still very impressed with Dressen. With those two tightends, I don't see how we could ever get off to a slow start. They are both very adequate blockers & they both have soft hands. The defense should never be able to tell which tight end is going to do what.

Our 2 TE sets should be deadly.