View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010   #63
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32527 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
JB, wish I had a spare, but, none this week. My nephew Danny will be going to the game and tailgating with us this week. Can't wait to see him again, and since he's an active member of this board I'll definitely refuse to talk politics!

Rum cake is in the oven and smells DELICIOUS!! Bringing the rest of the bottle just in case our Texans get blown away AGAIN!! I think I just might need something stronger than a Dr Pepper if that happens!! Monkey bread will be made in the morning. Bringing BBQ for burgers, chips and dip, and all sorts of odds and ends and of course EARLS!! Still have BEER left over and I refuse to take any of it back home.

I'm being a GOOD grandma and letting Shadow bring a girlfriend, which I usually refuse to do. He's being such a good boy it's almost scarey! She's a sweet gal and loves the TEXANS, so I guess she'll pass!!

See ya all bright and early in the morning!!
Sandy, you are the best! Actually I had a chance to go, and had to give it up. Really wanted to be there to meet some TT members that I have not met before, but it will have to wait. I am really jealous about the rum cake.

Shadow is a pretty cool young man; I am sure you are proud of him.

I will make it to a game soon, and am looking forward to seeing you and all of Blue Crew again.