Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010   #99
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Now, I am working with a guy to try and trade Cedric Benson for Malcolm Floyd, Hakeem Nicks, or Calvin Johnson. Think I should do something like this?

My team looks like this right now:

QB: Philip Rivers, Kyle Orton
RB: Arian Foster, Ahmad Bradshaw, Cedric Benson, Jamaal Charles, Mike Tolbert
WR: Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker, Mike Wallace, Michael Crabtree, Kenny Britt
TE: Zach Miller, Aaron Hernandez
D/ST: San Diego Chargers
K: Matt Bryant

Should I trade a RB for another WR or should I stay where I am at? What do you think of my team?
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
add Hakeem Nicks or Calvin Johnson to the mix less bradshaw, or benson & the championship is yours
I feel the same way as beerlover. You have a great team CKW.