Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010   #98
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Now that my RBs consist of Arian Foster, Ahmad Bradshaw, Cedric Benson, Jamaal Charles, and Mike Tolbert, I am thinking of trading one of my RBs to one of two guys in our league that badly need a RB. Options look like this:

Option 1: Select a RB for Hakeem Nicks
Option 2: Select a RB for Calvin Johnson
Option 3: Select a RB for Malcolm Floyd
Option 4: Select a RB for Desean Jackson

Think I should do one of these? This would give me insurance in case Chad Henne continues to be incapable of getting Brandon Marshall the ball consistently and/or Wes Welker gets locked down now that Moss is gone.

My WRs are Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker, Kenny Britt, Mike Wallace, and Michael Crabtree.

Thoughts? Really appreciate the help guys!
add Hakeem Nicks or Calvin Johnson to the mix less bradshaw, or benson & the championship is yours

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote