View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010   #616
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150820 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
It's always someone else's fault. The coordinators. The assistants. The players. It's never on Gary Kubiak. He's just the head coach.
Well, since this is the guy Kubiak wanted, it's definitely on him. If this were Mike Singletary, who probably took what he thought was the best available (I don't know if Singletary was able to pick "his" guy).. then I wouldn't blame the HC, I'd blame the OC.... like Garrett in Dallas, Wade shouldn't be blamed for that situation.

But yes, this time if it's the OC, it's on Kubiak & he'll tell you so.