View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010   #619
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
TK, the offense is not going to be on fire every week.

I would like to be able to actually win a game 13-10 every once in a while.

They are two separate units and even though they can help each other out, you can't out the blame on the offense because the defense wasn't "rested".

They can cause 3 and outs just like the opponents D can cause 3 and outs. Problem is, they don't do that often enough.
I'm not disagreeing. Our defense sucked Sunday. 21 points in the first Qtr, 34 points overall. That aint going to get it on any Sunday.

My post was mainly to point out that the defense looked good in spurts. We have reason to be optimistic. It was originally in reply to another post saying they didn't have one good stand the entire game.