Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010   #93
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
When you guys get a chance, I'd love some commentary on the trade? Am I a complete ***** for trading AJ? I mean if this was last season, the answer would be yes. But with the way the running game is looking, how out of it Schaub seems, and AJ's ankle, I don't think it was a bad move. Thoughts?

Also, I really am thinking of dropping Slaton for another WR. Options are Denny Amendola, Michael Crabtree, Kenny Britt, Nate Washington, Jabar Gaffney, Nate Burleson, Pierre Garcon, and Brandon Tate.

You can choose two. I will likely drop both Spiller and Deion Branch.
Don't know who you got for AJ, but yeah I see this ankle thing being a lingering problem possibly. It does worry me.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote