View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010   #613
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Actually, I believe McCain gets targeted even more, even though he is only in on Nickel situations.

Also the Giants game, we looked rely good on defense, when they were fresh. If we can move the ball on offense, I don't care how as long as we take time off the clock, I don't think or defense, any part of it, will be a liability.
TK, the offense is not going to be on fire every week.

I would like to be able to actually win a game 13-10 every once in a while.

They are two separate units and even though they can help each other out, you can't out the blame on the offense because the defense wasn't "rested".

They can cause 3 and outs just like the opponents D can cause 3 and outs. Problem is, they don't do that often enough.