View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010   #606
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Actually, I believe McCain gets targeted even more, even though he is only in on Nickel situations.

Also the Giants game, we looked rely good on defense, when they were fresh. If we can move the ball on offense, I don't care how as long as we take time off the clock, I don't think or defense, any part of it, will be a liability.
I will add to this that I feel that a defense is going to get defalted fast when hey see their offense struggle that much. Kind of like, "here we go again." There are only a few defenses good enough to play lights out all 60 minutes. And they aint from Houston. If our offense can keep them fresh, and give them hope, I think our defense can make some plays.