View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010   #610
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Executed the game plan? Which involved falling behind big in the first half and having Matt killed?

Part of was decent run defense the other part was DC unable to run the ball. Not to mention it took a heave throw on 4th and ten resulting in a jump ball that thankfully AJ managed to come down with.

Look I'll an ugly win any day, but to think we went in and executed a game plan the entire game just isn't what my eyes saw that day.

They have shown they have the ability to adjust, but can't seem to be consistent on it. Same thing with Gary being able to manage a game.
GS, when did I say that the Texans went in and executed a game plan the ENTIRE game? I simply said that they executed the offensive game plan, and made the plays that it took to win the game. You call it lucky. But I call it timely execution. We finally got our shit together and made some plays.

And I dont consider the 4th and 10 play to AJ as luck either. It was a top 10 QB throwing to the #1 WR in the league. Ill take my chances with that. Especially against Doughty.

I am all for holding people accountable for their actions. But when they make a good play you cant just cast it aside and say it was luck! Unless you like being a pessimist.