View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010   #604
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post

Biggest problem is that its really not going to matter who lines up against Jackson, teams are going to target who he is covering. Athletically I think the guy has the tools to be good, just I think the staff made a big mistake in throwing him in the fire right away.
Actually, I believe McCain gets targeted even more, even though he is only in on Nickel situations.

Also the Giants game, we looked rely good on defense, when they were fresh. If we can move the ball on offense, I don't care how as long as we take time off the clock, I don't think or defense, any part of it, will be a liability.