Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010   #89
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
You think Hernandez has that much potential?

What about if he was willing to take Spiller or Mike Tolbert instead of Jones?

It's funny cause I am asking a lot of people and everyone has the same response. When it is just AJ & one of my TEs for Marshall, Bradshaw, and Miller, they say go for it. Once he asked for Jones, everyone has said no way.

Just tell me which option(s) you think is best:

Option 1: AJ, Hernandez, & Spiller for Marshall, Bradshaw, & Miller
Option 2: AJ, Winslow, & Jones for Marshall, Bradshaw & Miller
Option 3: AJ, Hernandez, & Jones for Marshall, Ray Rice, & Miller
Option 1

Hernandez has a lot of upside imo. He's a big fast kid with a ton of athleticism. I'm really interested to see how he does with Moss out of the lineup. 2 schools of thought on that, either he is going to see more targets now that Moss is gone or the DB's aren't going to have to respect the deep ball anymore and will be able to key in on Welker and Hernandez. I'm betting on the former.