Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010   #87
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Ok now he wants Andre, Felix Jones, and Aaron Hernandez for Bradshaw, Miller, and Marshall.

I am thinking that is a bit too much. I am thinking of countering with Andre, Jones, and Hernandez for Bradshaw, Miller, Marshall, and Knowshon Moreno.

Thoughts?
He's getting greedy, I wouldn't go for his trade. AJ is a beast when healthy, Hernandez could end up being a top 3 TE, and Felix Jones is going to be getting a lot more looks going forward.