View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010   #598
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Well, would've been nice to see sort of adjustments in the Giants and Cowboys games. Instead I saw us get our ass kicked by two mediocre coaching staffs.

I was excited about the DC win, but in truth, we got lucky.

Offensively we're out of sync. Defensively our secondary is killing us. I just hope that with Cushing getting more reps with the other starters that the defense will look better as time goes on like usual.
I understand how you feel. I was just replying to GP's statement that the Texans are unable to adjust.

And I will have to disagree that "we got lucky." The Texans executed the gameplan on offense and earned the win. Lucky would be our right tackle performing a choke hold on the OLB on the last plays of the game. Twice. lol @ Alex Barron.