View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010   #158
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1185 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
FYI... for $21, nfljerseysusa has some good ones.. Shipping is 20 bucks, so if you get a few people together, offset that... plus I had it in less than a week from order to my house. Just letting you know of alternate places to get them if you are looking.
Everything stiched from name, numbers, reebok logo...and they have all sports for those looking as well....
I'll check that out....

Anyone else interested?