View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010   #596
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Let's not pretend Kubiak struck gold in the draft every year. So far,
we can only say that about the '06 draft. He took Amobi Okoye over
Patrick Willis in the '07 draft. That decision, in my opinion, lost
his standing of "draft guru." If you're going to "build through the draft,"
you'd BETTER hit in EVERY SINGLE ONE of them.

The current Lions staff has had two drafts, and have gotten first round studs in both.
Matthew Stafford and Ndamukong Suh. Two drafts, two bell cows. The Texans
can not say the same.
Do you or do you not think this team has the talent & the ability to get to the Super Bowl this year?

Doesn't matter on how many he "hit" on. If you think we're that good, we're that good.

If you don't think we're that good, what difference does it make if we get to the play-offs. That's not the goal. If we're going to the play-offs, & lose in the Wild-Card, that tells me we didn't belong to begin with, & the coach didn't do his job.

To me, that's setting your expectations low, that's a loser's mentality.

& I'll say it now. If we go to the play-offs, whether we win the division, or the wildcard & lose... I won't be on the Kubiak bandwagon.

If we go into Reliant at 10-5 & lose to the Jaguars, I don't care if it's the best game ever played & we lose by one point on a 72 yard field goal to end up 10-6, I won't be on the Kubiak band wagon.

(Let's see how long it takes Stafford & Sue to get to the play-offs)