View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey...Hey Blue Crew..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer and Metal View Post
Sunday is my birthday, and I finally am going to a Texans game. Since most of the people I've met are from the Blue Crew(at Bubba's, on a couple of occasions), I figured I'd hang with y'all to tailgate, but I have a "dilemma".

I bought 4 tickets a couple of months ago through nflticketexchange.com. Just yesterday, I was presented with some really bitchin' tickets(there's a story behind this that I don't want to post publically), so now I'm stuck with some tickets I don't need. I want to make sure they go to a Texans fan.

I'm sure I paid more than original cost, but I'm willing to part with them for dirt. They are section 604, row A, seat 15 - 18.

Do y'all know anyone that needs some cheap tickets? No parking pass, though.

And yes, Grandma, my 19 YO "too hot for (your grandson)" daughter will be there.
It's not "Shadow" that you have to worry about!! Trust me!!!

In any event, I'm sure you'll be able to unload those extra tickets. That said, please, please.... Unload them to Texans fan!! I really despise fans that sell their tickets to opposing fans!!!