View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010   #1
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24254 Beer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hey...Hey Blue Crew..

Sunday is my birthday, and I finally am going to a Texans game. Since most of the people I've met are from the Blue Crew(at Bubba's, on a couple of occasions), I figured I'd hang with y'all to tailgate, but I have a "dilemma".

I bought 4 tickets a couple of months ago through nflticketexchange.com. Just yesterday, I was presented with some really bitchin' tickets(there's a story behind this that I don't want to post publically), so now I'm stuck with some tickets I don't need. I want to make sure they go to a Texans fan.

I'm sure I paid more than original cost, but I'm willing to part with them for dirt. They are section 604, row A, seat 15 - 18.

Do y'all know anyone that needs some cheap tickets? No parking pass, though.

And yes, Grandma, my 19 YO "too hot for (your grandson)" daughter will be there.