View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010   #571
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
I have my doubts about kubiak but we are 3-2
They have laid some turfs this year but if we can get a win versus KC in our own stadium we will be 4-2 going into a bye with Duane brown coming back and giving 15 days of recovery to the ailing

If they go into the bye at .500 with a trip to Indy on MNF...well it will be hard to find much optimism

This is pretty much sink or swim Sunday
1-3 at home would be a big bad omen for me

Trust me, if they keep failing i will be grabbing the pink soap real quick like. Didn't I start this thread anyway? jk ;(
3-2 record, upon closer examination, is a prayer away from being 1-4.
Beat the Colts. Good win

Beat the Redskins. Required multiple miracles on both sides of the ball & special teams.

Got beat by the Cowboys. They were and are now WINLESS against everybody BUT The Texans

Beat the Raiders. Let them back into the game, and almost got beat.

Got embarrassed by the Giants. Coughlin and his coaching staff made
Kubiak and HIS team look like amateurs in ALL PHASES.

They've only gotten ONE 60-minute win against a good team, and I don't
remember the last time they beat a good team within the first
12 game window of ANY season under Kubiak. The Texans have
not given the fans any evidence they'll be able to survive the gauntlet
of games in November.

After November, we pretty much know who's going to the playoffs. All that's
left to be determined will be the seeding. The Texans bust be at least
7-5 by the end of November, to be in the running.