Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010   #78
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
What?!?!? Dude, you got a steal!

Sure, maybe we are all a bit biased but once Andre gets over this ankle injury, watch out!

What other RBs do you have?

I have him on my team and about the only trade proposal I have been considering is Andre, Benson, and Kellen Winslow for Nicks, MJD, and Dallas Clark. Even then, I am hesitant as MJD has not been having a good season and looks like damaged goods this year, but I would love the improvement of Clark at TE. I guess we'll see what happens.
I hope you are right...

My other RB's are Arian Foster, Michael Turner, Justin Forsett and now CJ Spiller. Obvioulsy if Arian or Turner go down, I am in trouble.

My Wr's now are Andre, Randy Moss, Desean jackson and Jacoby Jones. I had to do this trade just because I am so worried about Moss and Jackson, they are so unpredictable week to week.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote