View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010   #569
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

No football in 2011 anyways, so I say let Kubiak stay through 2011. LOL.

I still think Gary Kubiak has this idea that he can build an offense and stock it with the right players (which he has, to some degree) and that it will beat any team's defense because of the superiority of the system he employs.

He just has an Ostrich mentality, the habit of sticking his head into a hole in the ground instead of doing something that will actually HELP everyone around him.

I don't think he recovers from this. I think the team, overall, has lost confidence in him as the head coach. I don't think they will fight for him like they normally did at the end of each previous season.

And if this "team" is taking games off and essentially choosing when to excel and when to sandbag it, then shame on them all. And shame on Gurry Kubiak for not doing something about it.

Man, it is such a kick in the nuts to be a fan of an NFL team who is either horrible and cannot win or is a faker and breaks your heart consistently when it looks like they can do something meaningful (but bombs out on you instead).