View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010   #567
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I have my doubts about kubiak but we are 3-2
They have laid some turfs this year but if we can get a win versus KC in our own stadium we will be 4-2 going into a bye with Duane brown coming back and giving 15 days of recovery to the ailing

If they go into the bye at .500 with a trip to Indy on MNF...well it will be hard to find much optimism

This is pretty much sink or swim Sunday
1-3 at home would be a big bad omen for me

Trust me, if they keep failing i will be grabbing the pink soap real quick like. Didn't I start this thread anyway? jk ;(