View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010   #564
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Do we really know how good the Colts are this season? Those two games seem like ancient history after the last 2 home debacles. With a 3-2 record, it's absurd to consider firing Kubiak in season. But, is it too soon to question whether Kubiak and his coaching style will ever lead this team to the playoffs and a championship? I don't think so.
I get questioning Kubiak which is why I said nothing about him. But I hate when people get all silly and make whack assertions to support their arguments. The Colts have had 12 or more wins the last 7 years straight and have been in the playoffs 10 of the last 11 years. I think the idea they are suddenly a "weak sister" is absurd especially as an assertion of a fan from a team who just beat them for the 2nd time ever. Washington doesn't look like a behemoth but is leading the division and doesn't look like a weak sister either.