View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010   #15
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

I am going to try and come by and visit my friends in the blue crew. I haven't been by in a few seasons. I usually tailgate in the yellow with the awesome folks at TLT, NFLNUTSWIFE and Mojo among others, but it's time to pay you guys a visit if you will have me and if I can navigate the parking lots with the new tailgate policy. I am also looking at the possiblity of buying a plat pass if I can find one and can in turn unload my yellow pass. Kind of playing it by ear right now.

I am bringing my father in law to the game, I'll make him a Texans fan for a day.