View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010   #560
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is it time to fire the coach and defensive coordinator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, I'm sure you love Kubiak a whole lot, just enough not to ask for him to be fired after 4 games. You gave him 5, good for you, lol...

Firing coaches mid-season works in baseball and sometimes basketball because the seasons last so long. In the NFL, there's really no point in removing a head coach mid-season because there won't be enough time for him to change anything significantly enough to turn the team around.
I don't think anyone's advocating for him to be replaced during the middle of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
The team is 3-2, so how about waiting until they have a losing record before saying the Texans can't win with Kubiak?
The record isn't all that impressive considering who we beat. I expect us to get embarrassed again when we play the Ravens and Jets. The fact of the matter is that he's had 5 years and hasn't been able to put a physical team together yet except when he's playing the weak sisters.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.