View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010   #559
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is it time to fire the coach and defensive coordinator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Uh, no, idi0t.

No one "WANTS" to lose. I have not seen anyone say that they are rooting for a losing season. Most of us want to win, and want to win with KUBIAK.
Yeah, I'm sure you love Kubiak a whole lot, just enough not to ask for him to be fired after 4 games. You gave him 5, good for you, lol...

Firing coaches mid-season works in baseball and sometimes basketball because the seasons last so long. In the NFL, there's really no point in removing a head coach mid-season because there won't be enough time for him to change anything significantly enough to turn the team around.

Quote:
What we are saying, however, is that some of us are not convinced that that is possible. If Kubiak takes us to the playoffs and beyond, I will HAPPILY eat crow and praise him. If he stinks it up, he will be criticized.

That's how it works.
The team is 3-2, so how about waiting until they have a losing record before saying the Texans can't win with Kubiak?