View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010   #558
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
This is where I'm at as well, but it doesn't keep me from bitching about them. When the Oilers left town, I no longer cared about them. If the Texans leave town, the same there. As long as the Texans are a Houston team I'll always have them on my TV whether I'm cursing them or happy with them.

Football teams from Houston are just ill-fated it seems. Someone needs to hire a witch doctor or perform an exorcism or something.
I still think that Reliant/Astrodome are built on ancient Indian burial grounds or a nuclear waste dump or something equally disturbing.

Case in point: the Astros did nothing spectacular until they moved to Enron/Minutemaid, and then finally made it to a WS.

The Oilers history is well known, and that franchise never made it to the big dance until they left the Astrodome for Hillbillyville.

The Texans...8+ seasons and counting before they do anything...anything at all...anything worth even mentioning....still counting...

I second that motion for an exorcism!!