View Single Post
Old 07-24-2004   #9
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Here is a great article that mentions that a little bit - about whether the player we see on the outside is the same when he's away from the cameras.

Great article about Robert Smith

Here's a small excerpt from the end which is mainly what applies...

Quote:
"It was odd sometimes for me to be at the hospital on a Tuesday, doing community work, and to have people come up to me and say, 'This is really fantastic,' '' Smith said. "I haven't seen my son smile like this in a long time. Thank you.'

"And I'm dealing with the fact that I'm just a person, a grown man, and a single man at that. Being a single guy, I'm out the night before at a bar or a strip club or something like that. You know all the skeletons in your closet, and you feel almost embarrassed to have people admire you so much when you know all those things about yourself.''

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote