Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010   #70
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Since Mark Clayton is gone and I have both DeSean Jackson and Maclin, I was thinking of trading for Brandon Marshall.

Basically,

Kyle Orton and Maclin for Marshall and VY (Aaron Rodgers is my starter, with the Sanchise at No. 2)

Lop-sided trade, but I need a No. 3 WR
My first instinct was to go for it but I didn't realize how good Maclin has been. With Desean Jackson's status up in the air and Rodgers having a concussion, I'm not sure I would make that trade. Huge gamble for sure.

Edit: BTW If I were you I would go out and grab Danny Amendola. He is the only thing the Rams have left at WR and he was actually pretty good before Clayton went down (especially in ppr leagues). The guy had 20 freakin targets last week and put up 12 grabs for 95 yards. Plus he does stuff like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbsrb...layer_embedded