View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010   #148
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Okay guys, thought I'd report in. My jerseys arrived to my office today! Opened them up and they look GREAT. Can't wait to get these suckers signed and framed. The jerseys look quality, good sewn on numbers and lettering, heavy material and I didn't see any problems whatsoever.

Rep to Element. I know this had to have been quite an ordeal to pull together and much thanks. I know there were some problems along the way in regards to shipping (sh*t happens when you buy from China) but no way to I place any blame on element for these events.

Thanks again!!!
I will also rep him for you and everyone else.