View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010   #147
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

Okay guys, thought I'd report in. My jerseys arrived to my office today! Opened them up and they look GREAT. Can't wait to get these suckers signed and framed. The jerseys look quality, good sewn on numbers and lettering, heavy material and I didn't see any problems whatsoever.

Rep to Element. I know this had to have been quite an ordeal to pull together and much thanks. I know there were some problems along the way in regards to shipping (sh*t happens when you buy from China) but no way to I place any blame on element for these events.

Thanks again!!!
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote