View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010   #12
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

My cousin Ruben and his wife Karissa are coming to this game, they hung out with blue crew last year for the Colts, Seahawks, and Patriots games. They are bringing there 5 year old son Jordan to his first game and he is super excited, because he watches every game on TV with his dad. Unfortunatly Karissa won't be able to take the celebratory shot this year because she has a future Texan in the oven.

I know we are bringing breakfast tacos, and I don't know what else. I'm thinking about bringing some honey chipotle pork loin rib meat that I pre marinate and grill, goes really good on a tortilla or a bun.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote