View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010   #549
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

One thing I noticed in this game was the refs called a penalty on almost every single punt and kickoff. It was crazy. It didn't effect the outcome of the game but it did stick out to me as being extreme. I didn't care too much for that particular referee crew. On another note I also got tired of hearing Hakeem Nicks name. It was like sandlot football for Eli and Hakeem. Our secondary is so bad it is embarrassing. I still get a sense that it can be fixed to some degree with better schemes. Not saying they would suddenly shutdown everyone but at least close enough to an opposing receiver to be in position to make an effort to break up the play or make the tackle after the catch. Players just look like they are lost and confused and end up leaving guys wide open. Bush may not make it through the year if the Texans continue down the path as being the worst pass defense in NFL history. Nah, Kubiak and McNair are loyal to a fault.