View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010   #537
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
The Texans played their best game against Indy and beat them with the running game. Manning will feast on our secondary in Indy. Our secondary has now been exposed and every team on our schedule knows about it. The Texans were really lucky to beat Washington. McNabb had a good day against us and could have easily won if Schaub hadn't had his one good passing game so far to keep us in it along with Foster. As the season rolls on it will only get worse if Kubiak and Bush don't figure out a way to fix it. Thats just the way it is in the NFL. If something works teams will use it against you until you show them you can stop it.
I am re-watching the game rite now and I almost agree with you..our secondary and particularly Kareem Jackson are so bad it is painful to watch.

I still think we CAN beat pretty much any team with the team we have rite now, despite a terrible secondary.
Yes they need to improve A LOT or we need to make some FA move/trade if we want to make a deep playoff run but overall this is still a dangerous team.