View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #520
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

What I see is things that don't make any since.

I could be wrong and won't bother to check it out, but it seems that teams in the NFC East just have noticeably bigger linemen than we are used to facing. I THINK that is part of the problem.

Otherwise, I go back to my first sentence. Schaub looks like he's in slow motion....both his body movements and his thrown passes. Most notably to me, I see people dropping passes and tosses that I could catch with one hand and I am not an athlete... I saw the best WR in the WORLD drop several passes that hit BOTH his hands and were definitely NOT thrown too hard for ANYBODY. I saw Foster drop a shovel-ish pass that hit both his freaking hands too. I WANT THE NFL TO TELL ME RIGHT FREAKING NOW, ARE THE GAMES RIGGED or are these people drugged or what? You're paying guys like $20,000 a play and they cant catch a 10 ft. toss? I can understand one pro athlete kicking another ones butt in muscle to muscle competition, but you got mult-millionaire, best-in-the-world WIDE-RECEIVERS for crying out loud that can't catch a Schaub slow-motion pass????? What, is it too freaking slow for them???

Slaton just runs into a pile like....who gives a F&*)&?

Schaub is what....on valium?

I saw the Giants out-muscle and strength the Texans at the LOS, but I also saw a LOT of ridiculous BULLCRAP. I think McNair should sue or whatever for almost every player's game check. They didn't play....they just showed up and....what, enjoyed whatever buzz they were on???

Dear NFL, if you are faking it, you need to fake it better. The WWF, etc. look more realistic. Wrestlers don't just forget for an occasional day how to perform most of their moves....or how to stand up and walk....or breathe without....what?....spontaneously choking yourself? You expect me to believe that Schaub could outperform (at least statistically) Peyton Manning last year and now, this sudden Sunday, he is molasses Matt? or that AJ can't catch multiple slow-motion passes because, what.....it screws him up when they hit both of his hands?

Dear Texans players, F&*( you. Get off whatever you're smoking right before some of your games and try to use like....a whole 3% of your brains. KJ, TRY to cover somebody. Just try. You might like it....dumba##. LBs, you have how much talent? Well....D*(), do something besides trying to look muscular while the plays occur. Antonio, whoever said it in this thread is right....you're a dumba##. Sorry, it's just true. YOU GUYS JUST DECIDED TO TAKE ANOTHER WHOLE GAME OFF, AND YES, I SAID IT, F*&( YOU FOR THAT. You didn't even put one tenth the effort you should have into PRETENDING that you were trying. Mr. Commissioner, make these morons pretend they are trying...