View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #515
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I enjoyed the game today.

I'm to the point where I can stomach a loss, and watch the entire thing from start to finish, as well as I can watch us stomp other teams for a huge win.

At some point, we have to let go and just be a fan. It's going to be interesting to see how this season plays out.
That's where I was last year. We played damn good football last year, even in our losses (I thought).

our two losses this year... we didn't even show up

ON OFFENSE.

The butt whup'n wouldn't have been so bad if we could have been treated to a little beast mode ala AJ or even Foster.