View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #509
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Butler sucks berry berry badly, btw. And Winston blew an assignment that you'd expect a 7th round rookie OL make. He just sort of fanned his arms when he saw he got Schaub killed, in a "Golly gosh, how'd that happen?" manner.

This team doesn't play for its coach, IMO. I think they play for themselves. So if they want to take a game off, they will. Looked the same way vs. the Cowboys two weeks ago. Uninspired. At home. Again.

I felt very sorry for any Texans fans who were at the game today. What an awful experience to have to endure. I sit here and pay a few hundred dollars for DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket and I admit that I come away fairly unscathed compared to you guys who go to the the games and pay what you pay.

You guys, IMO, have a right to be angry.