View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #505
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I enjoyed the game today.

I'm to the point where I can stomach a loss, and watch the entire thing from start to finish, as well as I can watch us stomp other teams for a huge win.

At some point, we have to let go and just be a fan. It's going to be interesting to see how this season plays out. Most of the guys out there just looked like zombies to me. Deer-in-the-headlights zombies.

DEFENSE: Our LBers are not shooting gaps. They're playing some sort of half-ass read-and-react crap that is very zone'ish IMO. Antonio Smith is a dumbass. A complete dumbass, btw. He needs to attend Amobi Okoye's football clinics in Nigeria...as a student. Our secondary is so bad, there's no way to describe it in terms suitable for minors to read on here.

OFFENSE:I am amazed Slaton is returning kickoffs. He just finds a pile and runs into them as hard as he can. David Anderson has ZERO YAC ability. Once he catches a pass, he's dead in the water...so why even have him run any sort of route that's going to be 5 yards short of the marker? Schaub jogs away from center after the snap, his throws take five days, he gets balls batted down (because his throws are so slow, it gives time for the d-line to react to it). He doesn't have the it-factor this season..SO FAR, at least.

Our special teams has looked the worst this year that it ever has. Too many penalties.

I applaud the Giants for not losing their cool after their first possession when it looked like they were going to bumble all the way through the game. They recovered and they deserved the win.
The Texans will start playing well after Week 13, when playoff seedings
are being decided, and they are out of the running. They will hit their
second-consecutive 4-0 winning streak to close out the year against teams
waiting for the offseason, or playoff teams resting starters (just like
last year.)