View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #502
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

9 yrs of BS football and now McNair/Rootes has turned the tailgatlng police loose on we the season ticket holders.

Going to the game with my wife and getting harrased by crackhead parking attendent/Harold Jerrols. Then going into the game and watching the Kubiak led Texans get their a** kicked was the most fan friendly gameday expierence that my family has expierenced in my 8 yrs of beingf a season ticket holder.

What Harold Jerrols didn't know was F-ing with my wife was the wrong thing to do and I didn't have to say a word. It was much more entertaining than the game.

9 yrs of shi**y football isn't enough now I have the pleasure of my wife asking me why I'm wasting our kids college money on crappy football only to be treaed like ****** in the parking lot (yellow) and I dont have an answer for her.

This doesn't even take into account that my friend who has been a 3 yr season ticket holder but parks at a cash lot on Main was told that he had to basically walk around the stadium to enter. We missed our pregame ritual of 2 beers/BS.

Thanks BoB/Jamey

Looking forward to next week with my wife bitching.

Go Texans