View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #497
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 85232 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Bullshit.

You know what? I happent to be watching W. on cable right now. Great film. You are doing exactly what Bush and his clowns did: Make it up as you go along, then change things later to save face.

Just for the record, I have been calling for Kubiak's head for a long time now. As I said originally, I agreed with you. Until you brought up politics. You could have easily made your point w/out getting political.
What channel is W. on?